Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City arrival (Dinner)
Welcome to Saigon! You will be met at the airport and transferred to hotel in city center. Saigon is a bustling, dynamic and industrious centre of the country, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Yet within the teeming metropolis are the timeless traditions and beauty of an ancient culture.
You will have free afternoon to visit Ben Thanh Market and Night Makret, enjoy dinner with halal food, overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Mekong Delta – My Tho (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Pick up at hotel and departure for Mekong delta trip. This trip provides a look at a wide variety of the life and scenery of the Delta. On the way you can see green rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. After 70km driving, we arrive in My Tho, a private boat trip takes us to Ben Tre. Walking on land and exploring local life and then we’ll visit the local coconut-candy workshop. After lunch, we’ll enjoy the local tropical fruits, folk music and see how they look after their honey bee farm. Afternoon, our boat takes us back My Tho where we meet our bus again for a 2 hour drive back Saigon for dinner and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnel – Ho Chi Minh city tour (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, our guide will take you to visit Cu Chi Tunnel. These tunnels are a symbol of Vietnam’s continual fight against foreign oppression and imperialism. The tunnel system covers close to 200 km including under what was once a US air base. The tunnels once spanned an area stretching from close to the Cambodian border to the city limits of Ho Chi Minh City. They were originally constructed to fight against the French in the 1940s, to give a peasant army a means of communication between villages whilst remaining undetected. In 1960 the Viet Cong repaired and added to the tunnels to fight against the South Vietnamese and American forces. The Commander of the American forces in the region held the opinion that the Viet Cong who were responsible for digging them were like human moles.
After lunch in halal restaurant, you will start city tour to visit the main attractions of Ho Chi Minh City, visit the War Remnants Museum, the Reunification Palace, Norte-Dame Cathedral, and Central Post Office, and praying at the nearby mosque. You will go back hotel in late afternoon for dinner and overnight Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, you will have free morning to walk around to take photos, buy souvenir or relax in leisure time…, transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure flight. End of trip!
- This private tour price applied for group of minimum 4 adults
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (02) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (01) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicles
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- 03-nights hotel accommodation base on a twin/double sharing room
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- 05 meals Halal Food (lunch & dinner) mentioned above
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- Boat trip in My Tho
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10.000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 bottle/person/day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels, Single Supplement
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping… drinks and other not indicate above), Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Halal Restaurants list for your reference:
- Vietnam Halal restaurant, 14 Pham Hong Thai, P. Ben Thanh Q1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Bon Mua – Four Seasons, 2 Thi Sach Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Halal@Saigon, 31 Dong Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- D’Anjung Malaysia – Parkson Food Court, 45 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- D’Nyonya Penang, 58 Dong Du Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Shopping Places for your reference:
- Tax Department Store – Intersection of Nguyen Hue and Le Loi Streets, Dist.1, HCMC
- Ben Thanh market – Dist.1, city center, HCMC
- Binh Tay market – Dist.5, one of the main markets of Cho Lon
- Diamond Plaza – 37 Le Duan, Dist.1, HCMC
- Cocochine Saigon – 95 Nguyen Hue, Dist.1, HCMC
- Handicraft – Shop 115, Me Linh Point Shopping Center, HCMC
- Indochine House – 27 Dong Du, Dist.1, HCMC
- Ju Ju shops – 58 Dong Du, Dist.1, HCMC
- Unique Viet Art Objects – 11 Lam Son Square, Dist.1, HCMC