Day 1 : Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highland
On arrival KL international airport, meet by our tour representatives, who will transfer you to Genting Highlands. Genting Highlands popularly known as, the City of Entertainment’ and is just 50kms from Kuala Lumpur or KL. It is, as the Las Vegas of Malaysia as it is the only legal land-based casino in Malaysia. On reaching Genting Highland, check in to the hotel and later collect the Theme park passes from our tour representative to enjoy the theme park rides. Also visit the Casino-de-genting, the world’s biggest casino region. Later on return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 : Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
Morning after breakfast, drive Kuala Lumpur popularly known as KL. It is the capital and the largest city in Malaysia. The word Kuala Lumpur derived from a Malay word, which literally means ‘muddy estuary’. KL’s commercial centre is a grand meeting place for merchants and travelers from allover the world. KL is known to be a way for the great tours. On reaching KL check in at hotel evening at leisure overnight stay.
Day 3 : Kuala Lumpur (City Tour)
Morning proceed for the local sight seeing tour of KL. Visit the Petronas Twin Tower – the tallest buildings in the world, Central Market, Dataran Merdeka Square, KL railway station, Lake Gardens – the city’s most popular and scenic park, Parliament house, National Planetarium, Masjid Jamek, National Library,National Mosque, China town, Sri Mahamariamman temple, Thean Hou Temple – one of the largest Chinese temples, etc. Late in the return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 : Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi
Morning after breakfast at hotel you will be transferred to KL Domestic air port to board your flight to Langkawi . . Langkawi, the archipelago of 99 is lands in the Andaman Sea and these islands are a part of Malaysia Kedah state. The name Langkawi is believed to be related to the kingdom of Langka suka, meaning ‘the land of allone’s wishes’. The sandy beaches, lush jungle sunny skies and craggy mountain peaks attract the tourists from all over. On reaching Langkawi airport meet our tour guide and transfer to hotel ort rest of the day is at leisure. And over night stay at Langkawi.
Day 5 : Langkawi
Morning after breakfast drives out for the island tour of Langkawi. Visit Lankawi Under Water World, Tomb of Princess Mashuri,Eagle Squre and Kuah Town, Atma Alam Batik Factory, Gallery Perdana etc. Over night stay in the hotel.
Day 6: Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur
Morning after breakfast, drive to Langkawi airport to board your flight to KL. On reaching KL airport,the very same day transfer to KL international airport to board your flight to onward destination with the sweet memories of Malaysia.
- This private tour applied for group of minimum 04 adults
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in hotel.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two adults without extra bed: FOC (No meal is provided)
- Child 5 – 8 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 75% of package cost
- Child under 9 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 100% of package cost
- Child 9 years old and above: 100% of adult cost.
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Arrival And Departure transfer by coach( Seat in a Coach basis)
- 02- Nights Hotel accommodation in Kuala Lumpur (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 01 -Night Hotel accommodation Genting (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- 01 -Night Hotel accommodation Langkawi (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- Half Day city Tour of Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi and Full day Genting out door Theme park ride
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Meals follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Malaysia
- Visa to Malaysia, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drink, tips, shopping…)
- Single Supplement
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.