Ha Long bay is one of the five World Heritages in Vietnam and recognized by UNESCO in 1994. There are thousands of stone islands with marvelous shapes floated on the surface of the sea. You can take a boat trip to see landscape and visit some beautiful caves.
AM: 8.00am, Pick you up at your hotel then leave to Halong. Short break in Hai Duong city (20 mins). Arrive in Halong around 12.00pm. Get on boat to visit Ha Long Bay (5-hours boat trip). You visit Thien Cung cave.
PM: Lunch on boat. Continue boat trip to enjoy sceneries on Ha Long bay. You will visit floating village to understand more about local people’s life then doing Swimming and taking photos… Back to harbor. Get on bus to return to Ha Noi. Arrive Ha Noi around 19.30pm. Drop at your hotel. Tour finished.
- Tour itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- All services have not been reserved until you make booking confirmation
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- Meal follow as the tour program
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance (sum of insured USD10,000/person/serious accident)
- Tax and service charge
- Mineral water: 01 small bottle per pax per day
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Personal expenses (laundry, drink, telephone, shopping, tips…)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.